Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to SA residents only. Overseas entries will not be considered.
- This competition is open only to adults of 18 years or over.
- You must provide the SA Photo Survey with your name and e-mail address to enter a competition. SA Photo Survey will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering the competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The site Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will either be contacted personally by email or awarded their prize at the time of the draw if they are present for it.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- SA Photo Survey does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet.
- Entrants must supply full details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted by SA Photo Survey for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of SA Photo Survey, any person directly or indirectly involved in SA Photo Survey or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- SA Photo Survey reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and SA Photo Survey reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to be bound by the Pangolin Photo Safaris Terms and Conditions of Booking available on their website www.pangolinphoto.com
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering a competition.
These rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa